Sunday 28 December 2008

Saturday





well well...today i woke up very late.... around 6pm? studied...

then i msg crystal asking what shes doing. she was at her primary school chalet.

then after chalet i went to meet her @ Holland Village to chill out...

Her friend Melissa came along as well...

guess what I LOST MY WAY I've made them wait for like an hour?

1st they arrived earlier then me.

2nd. once I've reached i lost my way.

3rd crystal had to walk all the way from Holland Village to BonaVisa to fetch me.

I WAS SO PS OK!

reach Holland village @ 12am..

we ate our "dinner" or supper as u called it.

Beef HO FAN!

yeah been so long since i ate that kinda stuff.

after crapping awhile we went WALA WALA Bar/cafe?

1 for 1!!!!


4 drink we only paid like 10Bucks each. Chivas+Coke

2am it was closing...dame i was like SOoo dame early!

we head down to the coffee shop again...chit chat.

then mel's Good friend came to fetch her.

me and crystal went some where to ton over.

Morning we went orchard... she was meeting her friend singing K box i guess?

then i went home.

No comments: