Tuesday 30 December 2008

Monday 27th Dec











Today...i was late for the common test!... i woke up very early today... went back to sleep in the end i was late!

got a sad news...i got a high chance of repeating a Subject...haiz

after test i went home..wash up...

went to IKEA.

actually wanted to meet up with crystal but she was on OT!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i went ikea alone...brought quite afew stuuff..

spent $316?

oh yah...my bank is low on cash...i had to use my emergency money!

$100USD! T.T

and i asked my bro to transfer $200 to my acc. sad.

A brought a 2m LONG TABLE for my room...study/Laptop

Surprisingly it can FIT INTO A TAXI LUCKY ME!

oh yah while i was @ IKEA eating alone..a man offered me a Free drink.

It was nice of him... and thats what makes Singapore warm!
yah right very warm.... =.=

"A single act of kindness goes a long way"

No comments: