Saturday 18 April 2009

updates

After Graduate...ive slack for afew weeks before working.

playing jx2 everyday....spending ALOT of money on it.




my 1st job was as IT assistance. in MONFORT SECONDARY.

2nd job was at NUH working as IT staff think easy job.

3rd job i just receive a one day job i think. MediaCorp. Crime Watch $150 for 7hours.
not bad. hehe extra only. =) but im happy. at least...its my 1st time.

now waiting for next month for my pay + diving course!

=======================================================
To alvin:

during my work at NUH can say happy and bored and dissapointed.
happy coz its a relex job.
bored becoz i dun learn anything.
dissapointed becoz of alvin.

i dare to say out. becoz i wanna let u know.
ur own mentalily was that. you think , i think im always right. so i dun wanna argue with u.


u never fail to say bad things about me in front of new friends. NEVER FAIL.
just like today. SO what if i said unsensitive things abt a couple?

"wa that guy make that girl got baby"

" and u say something shit about me in front of new frens"

i can tell u im very very dulan with u already after all this years.

come to think of it. i the person who U Think , i am always right. now telling u this." ALvin. ur too self centred. u always think your right" u used ur own thoery to cover all ur ass.


u qurrel with jackson and frens already i tried to patch things up what u told me?

"aya edwin u wanna help becoz of girls."

WTF is this.

Zhusheng call u out u also not happy saying dumb things like

"aya he got no frenz then call us"

come on la. if this is how u think of ur frenz i tell u. U sucks.

im a very peace person thats why i dun wanna qurrel with u over small stuff .

hopefully one day u might read this.
(maybe u too used to meeting me. and sometimes when ur rude i din say anything)
wake up. alvin.



joel wise i can say i already give up already.
he own me money for so many god dame freaking years.
i keep on asking my fault?
he even have the cheek to say" u ask again u want me to wack u up?"
joel u sucks big time. u wanna know when u said this? during the underage club with us.
after 6years of owning me money. NOW i give up on u. $40 to see ur fark up charecter. im okie.
u dun have to pay me any more.

go away Get out of my life.

1 comment:

Joy-C. aihui said...

chill dude (= *peace