Saturday 7 February 2009

Exam stress





Recently i caught up with exam stress locking myself in a room. but i find it not effective. cant focus.

i even tear out my books.

lucky today Christina pei wo! (Thanks haha ur must be dame tired! & bored)

actually i wanted to wait for her to have dinner together. i msg her call her.

no reply! grrr i was soo hungry i cant wait anymore. went to mac to eat alone...

lol later she told me she fell asleep somewhere.

when i was about the finish my dinner...she came...woot she look very very tired

she went east cox ba i think....wanted to msg her but my hand oily coz shes tired wanna ask her go rest.

after i had my dinner we went the libarry and slack.

lol she broooowwwed some books. i was like "happy" coz no more internet. can focus now!

haha im so gonna go there alone tmr! at home = CMI cant focus.

arh...cover many topics today in a short time.


too bored already i started taking pictures for her. lol...

grr some very "NICE" picture u deleted away!! %^$@%^&&@

anyway here goesss...


after which 11+ we went home Zzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IS UGLY OKAYYY..!! THAT'S Y I DELETED