Sunday 21 December 2008

movies (Twlight)





















Today i'm meeting crystal for a movie(Twilight?) yappx. not bad. its abit like what you see in the channel 5's English Drama. vampire. Guys with super white face + Lipstick

went on some window shopping...saw this very nice Floor Deco!

i love DIY but im still noob at it.

everytime i saw Mark Lim in his Show...i get very excited!..

maybe i chosee the wrong line. but all i know is...im more into thr creative line.

programming is not my cap of tea.

i Like to do things Diffrently thats why i love apple.inc

you know i can spent all day watching thier videos lol.
brought my diamond ear stud...$5 @ 77th street.

later on we took a bus to Ikea Red hill.

went to had our dinner YUM YUM! nice!

Meat Ball + Salmon

after which went to buy my wire+ my starLight! haha kinda cool!

now my room looks romantic! i think.

then... we went to crystal house to feed her cat lol..

guess what her cat seems to like my shoes! smell nice i think

i went home about 11pm Queenway -> Yio Chu kang. yap

home week home.

No comments: